Selected as one of the Saga’s Saiko(*) Enterprises by Saga Prefecture.
(*Note: Saiko means both “the best” and “restorer” in Japanese.)
- Moved to the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- Started providing "Optimal Biz Secure Sync," a secure MAM service.
- Started providing "OPTiM Cafe," a simple collaboration service with real-time screen-sharing.
- Acquired patents for exit security and heuristics countermeasure to prevent cyber attacks and remote control from unknown sources.
- Jointly developed "Pocket Doctor," a remote medical and health assistance service.
- Strengthened Capital Alliance with Fuji Xerox.
- Concluded a three-party agreement for IT Agriculture with Saga University and Saga Prefectural Government.
- Announced "SkySight," the world’s first big data analysis platform that supports drones.
- Entered the cosmetics market, realizing Remote Experience Sharing in the Cosmetics×IT field.
- Announced "Remote Action," a smart glass for remote operational work.
- Announced "Optimal Biz Watch," a Wearable Device Management Service as the world’s first Apple Watch solution for enterprise mobility.
- Co-developed an iOS solution with KDDI that supports Apple’s Device Enrollment Program on "KDDI Smart Mobile Safety Manager."
- Formed a business alliance with TreeBox Solutions to develop enhanced mobile security services.
- Acquired patents in Japan and the United States for "Optia," the world’s first screen-sharing service between smartphones.
- Formed a business alliance with Komatsu for Remote Technology, with its first collaboration involving "Optimal Second Sight," a Visual Remote Support service.
- Announced "Remote Experience Sharing," OPTiM’s remote technology strategy for the IoT/wearables era.
- Formed an alliance with KDDI Vietnam for mobile security and business apps.